Thursday, July 17, 2008

No Passport Today


MAYBE, if we can get it Friday morning, we could still leave on Saturday but its not looking good. However, God is no less awesome and mighty; and I am so thankful to be here doing what I am doing. What mom can complain when she is waiting on a passport that will allow her to take two of her sons home forever? If I just didn't miss the other two so bad!





We had an interesting day souvenier shopping. We found the flags we wanted, among other things. We had fun; just not all at one time. Roman spent the first half of the day in a bad mood; Vitalik spent the second half in a similar mood. And I really can't tell you why. But at present happiness reigns and they are playing hide and seek at "home". There is no computer tonight as a result of today's behavior. One is accepting of that; the other continues to beg.





I could show you pictures of the moody behavior; they like to catch each other in the act. But I'd rather show you how they look when they are having fun. I would die if my family ever broadcast pictures of me when I am having a bad day!




For those of you who are interested, we have been in Ukraine 52 days but that includes the week we came early for graduation. It has been 45 days since our SDA appointment.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Sorry to hear about the delay, but you are totally right that God knows and is ordering things exactly according to His good purpose!

The 'good days', the laughs, and the smiles are definitely what shine through and flash across my memory all these years later! :-)