Saturday, October 11, 2008

Celebrating Alexandra's Birthday

My sweet baby girl turned 15 on Friday. Alexandra has become such a beautiful godly young woman. She loves the New York Giants and Gabe was able to get her an autographed jersey from Eli Manning for her birthday. He, Vitalk and Eli made the birthday cake as well and, much to my surprise, it turned out to be delicious. We went over to Atlanta Friday and enjoyed Six Flags. Eli got to ride his first Roller Coaster. Two was enough he told me. Vitalik had ridden one the summer he was hosted but he was thrilled to partake in the bungee jump with Alexandra and Luke. We all had a great time; Eli pouted a little the first time he had to pass up a ride because he was too short; but the Superman and Bat Man capes more than made up for it. I give God all the praise and glory for giving me such precious children and a husband who gives top priority to his family.




No comments: