Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Grinch Didn't Steal It

Every year we celebrate Christmas on the 24th at home and then on the 25th at my mother's. So today was the day. Will post some pics later but had to share a quote from Vitalik: "This was the best Christmas ever. The grinch didn't steal it!" Any of you with children who came by way of adoption will know that the Grinch often steals the fun out of special days. But our day so far has been blessed with peace and happiness. Vitalik, in fact, said he was so happy, he wasn't even hungry! Now that, my friends, is happiness! So we pause for a moment during our busy, fun and incredibly special day, to wish you all the happiest of Christmases that even the Grinch cannot steal!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Yip, I understand and relate! Vitalik has some great insight! :-)

Jo said...

Hello! I have been lurking on your blog since the boys first came home! I also have a post-inst. child (but mine came from southern california). I have really been moved by the idea of an older child from Eastern Europe... can you link a website with info?

Thanks
Jo

paradeoftheisleys.blogspot.com